Saturday, 21 June 2014

Having my face photographed

Earlier this month, I had my photograph taken by supremely talented photographer, artist, and all round Good-Egg Lizzy Doe.

I needed a couple of head shots for publicity material and my gurning selfies just weren't going to cut the mustard any more. So it was time to call in a professional! 

Lizzy has an excellent reputation for portraiture with some really gorgeous work on her website and a strong eye for detail, so I knew she would be able to help me out!


It was my first photo shoot but Lizzy immediately put me at my ease with her relaxed and friendly manner, and it was actually really interesting to watch her work. We shot all of the photos in locations around the town centre, and we got a few strange looks from passers-by! I even overheard one woman asking her friend if I was famous, which was quite funny!

Mistaken identity aside, I had a lot of fun working with Lizzy, and I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for portraiture. You can check out more of her work on her website lizzydoe.co.uk and you can also contact her via twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment