Monday, 22 October 2012

Fancy Dress

Seems a woman can't dress as a zombie
without flashing a flush of her flesh.
This fashion for sexing up costumes
is ruining my fancy dress!

I know that we're all grown up women
and we can't dress like kids any more,
but, tell me, is there a mid-way point?
Or do we jump straight from princess to whore?

It's fine if you want to dress sexy,
but not every costume needs tits.
What happened to our imaginations?
What happened to outfits with wit?

I know that we're all grown up women
and we can't dress like kids, that's for sure.
But, there's got to be some sort of mid point?
I can't go out in my pants any more.


2 comments:

  1. We're not into skanky nurse outfits, we'd rather be my little ponies.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic news Tara! I'm going to be Kaonashi from Spirited Away this year. It's going to be awesome! Thanks for reading my blog! -x-

      Delete