Saturday, 12 February 2011

Unrequited

Fold my shoulders
crack my back
let me know you're mine,
my chiropractor
like a tractor
ploughs the furrows of my spine.

Move my muscles
sooth my skin
I've lost all track of time,
musculoskeletal
experimental
every second Thursday at nine.

Transcendental
almost sexual
our bodies entwined,
origami
a spinal Swami
our sessions are sublime.

But you chriopract for others?
And worse than that, you're wed?
I thought you and I were lovers?
I'll take my knotted body elsewhere instead!

3 comments:

  1. nainoooooooooooooooo12 February 2011 at 13:10

    another amazing piece lovely!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naino. You and Jenny should come to my next performance! It's on a Wednesday night though, so it might be a bit tricky to organise. 27th April. In Norwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another short riot of fun:

    "our bodies entwined,
    origami
    a spinal Swami
    our sessions are sublime."

    yes. yes. yes. you're a fun, funny, well-wording broad.

    ReplyDelete